SARF’s ANNUAL GALA DINNER – 30th Anniversary Celebration
PLEASE JOIN US ON THURSDAY THE 8TH OF FEBRUARY 2018 WITH SPECIAL GUEST DAVID GOWER!
With only 22 days to go it’s really time to make your booking, please, whether it’s for 1, 2 or 3 tickets or a full table, it doesn’t really matter. Just come along, please. It’s our main fundraiser and we need to keep the pressure on the poachers. 3 rhinos and 80 elephants are killed each day around Africa! Lots of good things happened in 2017 so please help keep up the momentum. Here’s what’s on offer for you.
- An entertaining and interesting chat between David and Glenn, the doyen of ABC radio sports commentary from 1990-2010.
- Bryce and Givemore will discuss how they track and catch poachers and how they protect the rhinos.
- Three course Hyatt dinner and drinks, Feathered Nest Wines and Gage Roads beers, from 6.30 to 11.30.
- Some amazing memorabilia (bats signed by Hobbs and Hammond, Invincibles, England 1966 WC winners, and holidays).
- And all for a mere $140, fully inclusive, so please book by next Monday22nd. And please forward this to your friends, thanks.
- Please share on FB.
Posted by SAVE African Rhino Foundation on Tuesday, 16 January 2018
SARF’s 30 year anniversary AGM celebration!!
Members, please join us on the 14th of June 2017 at the Perth Zoo Theater 7PM sharp.
We will go over the last years happenings as well as celebrate our 30th anniversary!!
Perth members please take the time to come and celebrate with us.
|Special guest speakers Greg
Chappell and Jason Gillespie!!
Wednesday 2nd of November.
We are already at 70% capacity.
Make sure you don’t miss out!
We look forward to seeing you on the night.
Venue: Hyatt Regencey Perth, Grand Ballroom
Tickets: $150 each, fully inclusive, members special of $135, or tables of 10 for $1,350
Auction: Sporting memorabillia, safaris, paintings plus many more items.
Bookings: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is our booking-form for the night.
Check out our event page on Facebook and please share amongst your friends!